Saturday 20 September 2008

20th September 2008

So let me begin where i left off last night. I went to bed at midnight, expecting to be up at 7 for work this morning. As i lay there in bed with the light reflected off the moon kissing my cheek slightly i tried to sleep, unfortunately i had a song in my head, it was crystal clear word for word. As much as i would try i could not press pause or stop, even change track. The song was in-fact only skin by Joanna Newson, the whole 16 minutes and 55 seconds of that song was somehow streamed inot my mind from somewhere. I do love the song though, thans pv for that on my wonderous mixtape.

When i was sat there at work today i got thinking. I though about everything from a very special someone who i just met to yesterdays episode of neighbours. However, one of the things that made me think a little more was sound. Do the sound waves just DIE out??? i mean, if someone speaks imagine the sound waves as images emerging from there mouth and moving outwards, they wouldn't stop would they?? sound is absorbed into solids, so i guess that's why you can't really hear things through walls as clearer, it took me a whole 30 minutes to get my head around why i couldn't hear everyone and everything in the world. I blame this lack of thought and extreme stupidity on my lack of breakfast this morning. However i intend to go to dominoes pizza in appromimately 50 minutes.


xxkissesxx

1 comment:

megasam said...

What pizza did you get?