Friday 19 September 2008

Alright team!

First of all i would like to just put out a little thanks to the background and stuff that's on this page. I chose it, because the little star reminds me of the star used in the Texaco logo and i have a Texaco polo shirt for some STRANGE reason, so it made me smile.

I mainly made this Blog as many people have expressed a wish, nay urged me to create one to help filter out my inane amount of posting on the boards of www.drownedinsound.com!!

So perhaps i should mention on thing now. I like lemons. This eas actually the first thing that came to me when i thought about writing in a blog. Lemons are great aren't they?? they're so yellow and great. The reason lemons were on my mind is i got one in Asda home food shopping delivery tonight and it was round, yes fans, it was ROUND!! Not ovular or eliptical if you look at it from a 2D point of view, but it was SPHERICAL (back on 3D). This is actually quite a good invention, the round lemon. some would argue that it's easier to cut and in segments you get more lemon to eat, reducing wastage. What a great idea.

Also shoelaces, as i said previously i tripped up due to a shoelace. I grazed me knee on a tacky drain cover thing, but other than that it's all good. Shoelaces are too long. HAHA OMGOZZLE! I just reminded myself of something funny at work last week. As you know i'm a lifeguard. In our monthly competance training we have to go over CPR and stuff and we use these moist wipes to clean the dummy before the next person uses it. So anyway, these moist wipes are kept in the first aid room, and the new lifeguard wandered what jobs had to be done when off poolside and one of the other lifeguard convinced her that you had to clean the floor on the poolside with the moist wipes! she did it for about half an hour, before asking if she REALLY had to do it...this was funn at the time....probably not now, and im sure you all probably scrolled down the vast majority of that last paragraph!


so more soon, i have hand cramp (from writing the blog, nothing else)

No comments: