Wednesday 24 September 2008

September 24th, a cool awakening

Picture the scene. The bathroom door is closed, no one is in the room and the window is wide open. It is midnight and the closing autumnal/winter weather is becomming more prominant. It remains this way throughout the night. I go to bed and it is a very warm night in my room, it almost feels as if illness is stopping me from breathing, i am sweating and very uncomfortable. I finally get to sleep and when i awaken i feel as if i have been sat by an open fire for hours and i am beginning to feel very uncomfortable. I go for my morning ablutions only to be greeted by the soft cool breeze of the morning as it kisses my face ever so gently, my body is engulfed with the wonders that flow through the window. All is now harmonious.

No comments: