Sunday 21 September 2008

21st September 2008

So whilst at work today i jumped over the reception desk as it's a lot easier to get to the back office than walking all the way around, knocking on the door and disturbing the Duty manager making him get up, and then i find out the centre manager is a little nerd who always watches the CCTV videos and someone got a disciplinary for doing what i did not long ago. Thankfully he has a week of leave and i'm safe as the CCTV will be scrapped by then.

So a little rant. My mum turns my laptop off when i'm out, even though it is unplugged and just running off its own juice. She claims it's wasting power, she goes to bed so i go and turn my laptop on, speakers on full power and the house is filled with the start-up tune for windows, my desk shakes and my mum shouts.....good times

No comments: